Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This is Me

          This is me... and a few of my favorites.

HIM
Love of my Life
 Husband
 My #1 Fan
 My Best Friend
 Life is so much better with him in it.  

DANCE
I am a dancer.  I always have been and I always will be.
Being a dancer played a major role in my love for health and fitness.  
 I danced as a BYU Cougarette for 4 years.
 Winning 2 National Titles
 Biggest Fan :)
 Cougarettes was one of the best experiences of my life.  
 I am a dancer.

HAWAII & FRIENDS
At one point in my life I claimed to be a Hawaiian local, along with four of my best friends.
 We had the time of our lives living on Oahu.  
It's safe to say... I left my heart in Hawaii.

TRAVEL
...especially with HIM. 
Give me sunshine and a beach and I'm the happiest.
  LAKE POWELL
TRICKS
 DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
... anytime, anywhere.
 FROZEN YOGURT
... has crack in it.
 SUNSETS
 RIDING TOPLESS ;)

FAMILY
they are everything.
 CUTEST NIECES &NEPHEWS
...No Contest.
  

This is me.
I love my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment